Ways to Give
Donations of all sizes power lifesaving treatment and compassionate care at CarePoint Health Systems, Inc. Please give now to help us find better treatments and provide our patients and our community with much-needed programs and services it deserves. And most of all, help your family, friends and colleagues live a healthy life. If you would like to make a donation or have a question about making a gift, please call Justin Drew, our Chief of Strategy, at 201-706-1044. You may also email us at Justin.Drew@CarepointHealth.org.
- Cash gifts, made online, by mail or by wire transfer, offer you a charitable tax deduction.
- Stocks and mutual funds: By making this type of gift, you can avoid paying capital gains tax that would otherwise be due if you sold these assets.
- Donor Advised Fund: If you have established a DAF, consider recommending a grant to Just
Health Foundation to support our three CarePoint Hospitals.
- IRA charitable rollover: Make a gift directly from your IRA to Just Health Foundation by
contacting your financial institution.
Support and attend our events. Consider sponsoring Christ Hospital’s 150th Anniversary Gala.
- Retirement assets, such as a gift from your IRA, 401k, 403b, pension, or other tax-deferred plan.
- Wills, Trusts and Bequests: You can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift to Just Health Foundation as part of your estate plan.
- Establish a Charitable Gift Annuity or a Charitable Trust to receive income for life and additional tax benefits.
- Life Insurance, if your life insurance policy is no longer needed or will no longer benefit your survivors you can donate it to Just Health Foundation.
- Matching Gifts: Make a gift and have it matched by your participating employer.
- Fundraising for Just Health Foundation: Start a toy drive or a food drive, organize a community fundraiser, have a birthday party and instead of accepting gifts, ask the attendees to make a donation to Just Health Foundation.
- Real estate, such as your home, vacation property, farmland, or commercial property. If you own appreciated real property, you can avoid paying capital gains tax by making a gift.
The Just Health Foundation is registered with the IRS as a nonprofit 501(c)3 with a federal tax ID (EIN) of 873706996.
Please mail your gift to:
Just Health Foundation
308 Willow Avenue
Hoboken, NJ 07030-3808
Please make checks payable to Just Health Foundation. Thank you.